Ghana Waves App
The Ghanaian consular office in New york city has started obtaining visa applications from potential visitors.
It follows the re-opening of Ghana’s airport terminal after the easing of COVID-19 caused restrictions.
A statement by the consular office disclosed that the applications will only be using on-line basis.
” The Ghana Consular Office General, New york city is pleased to approve visa applications from possible travellers to Ghana. Nevertheless, it needs to be kept in mind that the Consular office will provide only postal visa solutions to the general public,” it revealed.
All applications are to be completed online and duplicates of the form published and sent by mail to the consulate together with sustaining papers and relevant charges to be paid by Money Order, Postal Order or Cashier’s Check.
The Consular office additionally does not accept physical money or personal checks as payment for consular services.
Counter or in-person visa solutions have actually likewise been suspended till additional notification.
” The Ghana Mission to the United Nations as well as Consulate General in New york city guarantees all visa candidates and also prospective tourists to Ghana of every collaboration and also support to facilitate their traveling plans to Ghana,” the Consular office’s statement further ensured.
At the same time, all possible tourists or visa candidates have actually been asked to take note of the adhering to guidelines:
- Travelers have to show up in Ghana with a negative COVID-19 testing arise from their country of origin that is not more than 72 hours old from a qualified health facility.
- Every guest will be required to disembark in Ghana wearing a face mask.
- All travelers will certainly be needed to undertake a required COVID-19 examination at the Accra Kotoka International Airport terminal on arrival. The price of the examination will certainly be birthed by the traveler.
- Test outcomes will certainly be ready in 30 minutes and also those that examine unfavorable will certainly be released to go home while those that examine positive will be handed over to the Ghanaian Health Officials.
- Possible visitors may speak to Dr. Akwasi Acheampong of Elmont Medical, PC at 135 Rocket Opportunity, Elmont, NY 11003 for dependable COVID-19 examinations to guarantee a 72-hour return and legitimacy. Call 516-356-5600 for consultations.
Source: Ghana Waves