Ghana Waves App
Life Empowerment Chapel, Sakumono has announced the reopening of in person services in their Auditorium at Sakumono. The released by the Founder, Rev. Osbert Blankson Eduam said the reopening is dubbed “THE BIG COMEBACK” and all services will last for an hour and thirty minutes and all other COVID-19 protocols will be observed
Below is the full statement
Hello most cherished people of Life Empowerment Chapel, Sakumono,
With much joy, I wish to announce THE BIG COMEBACK which is our glorious REOPENING of in person services in our Auditorium at Sakumono.
To the glory of God, we are almost through with implementation of all measures as instructed by the government for any church to reopen. We hereby wish to announce our reopening.
Our 1st reopening service will be a welcome ANOINTING SERVICE which will take off Saturday Morning Flow the 29th of August, 2020 from 6am to 8am.
We will proceed with a MEGA JOINT SERVICE on Sunday 30th of August, 2020 from 7am to 8:30am.
With our state of the art equipments to keep you safe and our various efforts to ensure the prevention of COVID and it’s spread, we would kindly want you to take careful note of the following:
- No Nose Mask, No Entry.
Nose masks must not be taking off in the Auditorium or church compound where two (2) or more are gathered.
- All will be registered before entry
- Social Distancing must be observed
- All protocol measures must be strictly obeyed and adhered to.
- Children under 10 years can be exempted from the service but in the case where they are brought along to any service, they must sit with parent (and put on a nose mask).
- All Tuesday Teaching and Communion Service until further notice will be held online 7pm every Tuesday.
- Only Saturday Morning Flow and Sunday Service will be held with a physical gathering in the Auditorium.
- Sunday School until further notice, will not be in session for any of our meetings.
Please take note that our success in keeping you safe is highly dependent on your absolute obedience or compliance to the various protocol measures put in place for your safety.
We call on all, to approach The BIG COMEBACK with a very different attitude.
We cannot wait to have you back into our physical structure and the company of the Holy brethren.
With much love, see you all, soon.
Yours in His Service,
Rev Osbert Blankson Eduam
( Founder )